- Moby (or the Ergo, haven’t decided yet)
- Burp cloths
- changing pad
- Change of clothes
- damp washcloth in plastic baggie (heard this helps keep their nasal passages moist)
- Rescue Remedy
- Nursing Cover-up
- wallet (so I can buy drinks for neighboring passengers if Ian melts down)
- Boppy? This may be too bulky but I was thinking a pillow might be nice support for me…
- Baby Motrin (just in case teething pain gets really bad)
- couple toys
- hair tie
What am I forgetting?
Also planning to bring the Bob stroller, which means I’ll be juggling that mother through security as well and yes, I’m traveling alone. Is this just stupid? Depending on his mood, having the stroller could either be a godsend or pointless…he’s not a predictable baby when it comes to the stroller or the carriers. Sometimes he loves them, sometimes he hates them.
So nervous. It’s a 5:45am flight so I’m hoping maybe there will be an empty middle seat somewhere and the attendants can move me. I’ve heard of people buying a seat for their infant but Jesus F’ing Christ who has an extra $500 to blow on that?! If I did I’d be knocked up again already.